The holiday season is coming up and The Drill Down would like you to be ready for it. So as we do every year around this time, we’ve prepared a list of what we consider the perfect gifts to give… and get this holiday. So before you stand around for hours this Black Friday, spend some time with us.
$140. Kindle Paperwhite – Amazon delivers a true upgrade. They claim the same 8 weeks of battery life with kindles signature e-ink and some great, great extras. What’s even better? The special offers version is $119.
$150. iPod Nano – Got someone you know that likes to work out but you don’t know them enough to spend a CHUNK of change on? This is your best bet.
$10-25 Amazon gift card. Yeah– it’s not exactly tech, but any techie you know completely understands it’s value. You’re saying that you want them to get $10-25 closer to purchasing something awesome. And that, my friends, will be appreciated.
If you’re ordering through Amazon.com in the United States, here’s their ordering deadlines for delivery on or before Christmas Eve (12/24) for items in-stock shipped to physical addresses within the United States and marked “Ships from and sold by Amazon.com” or “Fulfilled by Amazon.com.”
– Dec. 18: Free Super Saver Shipping
– Dec. 19: Standard Shipping
– Dec. 21: Two-Day Shipping (order as late as 7:00 p.m. EST; varies by item; free with Amazon Prime)
– Dec. 22: One-Day Shipping (order as late as 3:00 p.m. EST; varies by item; as low as $3.99/item with Amazon Prime)
– Dec. 24: Local Express Delivery (while available; select cities; varies by item; as low as $3.99/item with Amazon Prime)
– Dec. 25: Email and printable Amazon Gift Cards can be sent immediately, at any time
Amazon Prime members can place orders up until 7:00 p.m. EST on Dec. 21 to receive deliveries by Dec. 24 using Free Two-Day Shipping (cut-off time varies by item).