Vikings has given us another glimpse at the increased 20-episode season 4. I think I look forward to these little tidbits as much as the actual new episodes. Last week’s premiere found Floki (Gustaf SkarsgÃ¥rd) tied up, Ragnar (Travis Fimmel) awake, Bjorn (Alexander Ludwig) leaving for the wilderness, Lagertha (Katheryn Winnick) is now an equal earl with Kalf (Ben Robson), and Rollo (Clive Standen) getting married. And that’s just one episode!
What can we expect from the next 19?
Check out the Vikings supertease video below.
So what can we glean from these scene flashes?
– Looks like Floki will be tortured to no one’s surprise. The details are murky thus far, but I’m sure tons of blood and the removal of bits will be involved.
– Horik’s son Erlender (Edvin Endre) is pretty pissed at Kalf for not being against Lagertha. I was wondering why he pretended to be against Einar during that castration scene. He’s a smart one, I guess.
– Aslaug (Alyssa Sutherland) is plotting against Ragnar, with someone – not sure who.
– Queen Kwenthrith (Amy Bailey) seems in trouble with King Ecbert (Linus Roache) and is quite furious, shrieking more than her usual quota.
– Rollo is totally French now, I guess. That really hurts my heart. I know that is the constant dynamic between the brothers, but I just can’t see Rollo really hurting Ragnar (and especially not turning a hand against Bjorn and Lagertha). We will see.
Vikings airs Thursday nights at 10pm ET on The History Channel.
Vikings: Season 4 Exclusive Supertease – Thursdays 10/9c | History
Check out this exclusive supertease for Vikings Season 4 airing Thursdays 10/9c #Vikings. “Vikings” transports us to the brutal world of Ragnar Lothbrok, a Viking warrior and farmer who yearns to explore and raid the distant shores across the ocean as ambition and innovation rattle his civilization.