Captain Marvel may still be flying higher, further, and faster in theaters now, but you can witness the rise of a hero, over and over again, when it arrives on digital, 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD.
Marvel Studios’ first female superhero standalone film explored Carol Danvers’ (Brie Larson) origin story as both an ace pilot and a superpowered being defending the earth from intergalactic villainy. The film has earned critical praise for being a solid superhero film.
Check out the list of bonus features that you will be able to see, plus a home entertainment trailer, below.
Blu-ray & Digital:
– Alternate Movie Versions:
Movie with Intro
– An introduction by directors/screenwriters Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck.
Movie with Commentary – Commentary by directors/screenwriters Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck.
Becoming a Super Hero – Follow Brie Larson’s journey as she joins the MCU, and see what it takes to be a Marvel Super Hero in every sense of the word.
Big Hero Moment – Explore how impactful Captain Marvel’s entrance into the MCU is, and how she inspires audiences around the world.
The Origin of Nick Fury – Witness some of the MCU’s most significant events through Nick Fury’s eyes, and see how his influence helped shape the MCU.
The Dream Team – Discover why Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck are the perfect pair to direct Marvel Studios’ most powerful hero.
The Skrulls and the Kree – Take a deeper look into the Skrulls and the Kree, their ongoing conflict, and the importance of shifting perspectives in the film.
Hiss-sterical Cat-titude – The cast and crew dish on working with Goose and the raw talent it takes to portray such a complex character on-screen.
– Deleted Scenes:
“Who Do You Admire Above All Others?” – Kree Commander Yon-Rogg must answer to the Supreme Intelligence, who questions his leadership ability.
Starforce Recruits – Yon-Rogg lectures a roomful of students on the Kree’s mission to defend all nations from the scourge of the Skrulls.
Heading to Torfa – Vers (Danvers) and her fellow Starforce members banter as they prepare for their rescue mission to Torfa.
“What, No Smile?” – In this alternate version of a scene from the movie, Vers is consulting a map when she receives a dubious offer of assistance.
Black Box – Keller attempts to track Vers and Fury after their escape in a quadjet from the Joint USAFA Facility.
Rookie Mistake – Novice S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Phil Coulson helps Director Keller out of an embarrassing situation.
– Gag Reel: The fate of the universe hangs in the balance as the cast battles props, flubs and Flerkens in these outtakes from the set.
– Journey into Visual Effects with Victoria Alonso: Experience how filmmakers’ visions of the MCU come to life on-screen through the skill of the Visual Effects team.
– What Makes a Memory: Inside the “Mind Frack”: What does it take to craft an action-packed sequence for a Marvel Studios film? Nothing short of an epic team effort!
– Concept Art: Explore artwork from “Captain Marvel” and trace the visual development of characters.
– On-Set Images: Uncover a trove of behind-the-scenes and production photography.
Captain Marvel will be released on digital on May 28, followed by a release on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD on June 11.
No Comments »
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL
Leave a comment