The video game deal of the week over at Amazon this week is L.A. Noire for Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 for $37.00 each (that’s 38% off the list price of $59.99).
Note, this deal is valid all this week through Sunday, July 24, 2011, at midnight PST while supplies last.
From the Xbox 360 product page:
L.A. Noire is a gritty, single player detective game set on the infamous streets and in the smoke-filled back rooms of postwar Los Angeles. Designed and developed with a nod to the classic film noire movie genre, L.A. Noire blends crystal clear graphics that bring the iconic look and feel of the era to life, with a combination of innovative technology and unique gameplay that allow you to solve crimes through interrogations and investigation. Additional features include: five LAPD based crime desks to work, the ability to analyze the case as well as suspects for clues, an accurate block-by-block recreation of eight sq miles of 1947 Los Angeles, multiple difficulty settings and more.
* Solve a variety of cases across the desks of Patrol, Traffic, Homicide and Arson.
* Search crime scenes for clues, question witnesses and interrogate suspects as you search for the truth in each case.
* Use your wits to analyze suspect’s behavior and separate the truth from the lies.
* Experience a stunningly accurate block-by-block recreation of 8 sq. miles of 1947 L.A.
* Solve brutal crimes, plots and conspiracies inspired by real crimes from 1947 Los Angeles, one of the most corrupt and violent times in L.A. history.