Part of the video game deal of the week over at Amazon this week is L.A. Noire for Xbox 360 for only $19.99 (that’s 50% off the list price of $39.99).
Note – this deal is valid only for this week until 11:59pm PST on Saturday, November 5, 2011.
From the Xbox 360 product page:
* Solve a variety of cases across the desks of Patrol, Traffic, Homicide and Arson.
* Search crime scenes for clues, question witnesses and interrogate suspects as you search for the truth in each case.
* Use your wits to analyze suspect’s behavior and separate the truth from the lies.
* Experience a stunningly accurate block-by-block recreation of 8 sq. miles of 1947 L.A.
* Solve brutal crimes, plots and conspiracies inspired by real crimes from 1947 Los Angeles, one of the most corrupt and violent times in L.A. history.
L.A. Noire is a gritty, single player detective game set on the infamous streets and in the smoke-filled back rooms of postwar Los Angeles. Designed and developed with a nod to the classic film noire movie genre, L.A. Noire blends crystal clear graphics that bring the iconic look and feel of the era to life, with a combination of innovative technology and unique gameplay that allow you to solve crimes through interrogations and investigation. Additional features include: five LAPD based crime desks to work, the ability to analyze the case as well as suspects for clues, an accurate block-by-block recreation of eight sq miles of 1947 Los Angeles, multiple difficulty settings and more.