On this weekâ€™s The Drill Down podcast, Facebook and Google get hit with antitrust probes, vinyl beats CD sales, new iPhones, iPads, Apple watches…and much, much more!
What Weâ€™re Playing With
Dwayne & Tosin: Amazon Echo Auto
Audible Book of the Week
Music Break: “I Turn My Camera On” by Spoon
Hot Topic: Apple Fall Event 2019
- The 5 biggest announcements from Appleâ€™s September 2019 event
- Apple TV+ One-year Trial Comes With Every Apple Device Purchase
- The Upgraded Seventh-gen Ipad Has A 10.2-inch Display
- Apple Watch Series 5 Has An Always-on Display
- iPhone 11 Improves On The Xr In Every Way, Costs $699
- iPhone 11 Pro And Iphone 11 Pro Max: Theyâ€™re Here
Music Break: “You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)” by Dead or Alive
The Drill Down Video of the Week
The Drill Down on iTunes (Subscribe now!)
Add us on Stitcher!
The Drill Down on Facebook
The Drill Down on Twitter
Geeks Of Doomâ€™s The Drill Down is a roundtable-style audio podcast where we discuss the most important issues of the week, in tech and on the web and how they affect us all.
Hosts are Geeks of Doom contributor Andrew Sorcini (Mr. BabyMan), marketing research analyst Dwayne De Freitas, and Vudu product manager Tosin Onafowokan.