The R-rated comedy Good Boys from producers Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg is getting ready to make its way to home video.
The movie, which follows three friends trying to learn how to kiss when a massive mistake leads to a series of bad decisions, is set to arrive on digital on October 29th and on Blu-ray and DVD on November 12th.
You can find more details on the Good Boys home video releases, including which bonus features will be included, below.
Here’s the info from the press release:
How bad can a sixth graderâ€™s day really get? From creative masterminds Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg (Superbad, Pineapple Express, Sausage Party) comes the new hit comedy Good Boys, available on Digital October 29, 2019, as well as Blu-rayTM, DVD and On Demand on November 12, 2019. Certified Fresh by Rotten Tomatoes as the biggest original comedy opening of the year, the movie is making audiences laugh out loud with its perfect mix of side-splitting adult humor and oblivious-yet-loveable trio of grade-school friends. Described as â€œa highly original coming-of-age tale,â€ (Katie Walsh, Chicago Tribune), Good Boys is loaded with outrageous unrated exclusive bonus content including a never-before-seen alternate ending and deleted and extended scenes as well as featurettes with the cast and crew, treating audiences to some gut-busting behind-the-scenes moments.
After being invited to his first kissing party, 12-year-old Max (Jacob Tremblay; Room) is panicking because he doesnâ€™t know how to kiss. Eager for some pointers, Max and his best friends Thor (Brady Noon, HBOâ€™s Boardwalk Empire) and Lucas (Keith L. Williams, Foxâ€™s The Last Man On Earth) decide to use Maxâ€™s dadâ€™s drone â€“ which Max is forbidden to touch â€“ to spy on a teenage couple making out next door. But when things go ridiculously wrong, the drone is destroyed. Desperate to replace it before Maxâ€™s dad (Will Forte, The Last Man on Earth) gets home, the boys skip school and set off on an odyssey of epically bad decisions involving some accidentally stolen drugs, frat-house paintball, and running from both the cops and two terrifying teenage girls (Molly Gordon; Life of the Party and Midori Francis; Oceanâ€™s Eight).
From Point Grey producers Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, the writers of Superbad, Pineapple Express and Sausage Party, and James Weaver (Neighbors), Good Boys is co-written and produced by Lee Eisenberg and co-written and directed by Gene Stupnitsky (NBCâ€™s The Office).
BONUS FEATURES ON BLU-RAYTM, DVD & DIGITAL:
– UNRATED ALTERNATE ENDING
– UNRATED DELETED AND EXTENDED SCENES
Turtle vs. Tortoise
Benji Donâ€™t Like That
Ball Pit Shenanigans
Stealing a Glance
First Kiss Heartbreak
– GAG REEL
– BOYS FOR REAL â€“ A look into the casting process and real-life friendships that evolved on-set.
– WELCOME TO VANCOUVER – Watch as Jacob Tremblay shows off some of his favorite things about his home town.
– A FINE LINE â€“ Hear filmmakers and cast discuss how the film’s stars delivered such colorful dialogue without necessarily knowing what the words mean.
– ASK YOUR PARENTS â€“ Cast and filmmakers talk about how they were able to navigate adult questions from curious child actors.
– BAD GIRLS â€“ Molly Gordon and Midori Francis discuss how they were able to ramp up the mean, and how Annabelle was able to raise the comedy stakes.
– GUEST STARS â€“ Take a closer look at some of the hilarious guest stars that lent their unique talents to the film.
– FEATURE COMMENTARY WITH DIRECTOR & CO-WRITER GENE STUPNITSKY AND PRODUCER & CO-WRITER LEE EISENBERG
If interested, you can pre-order a copy on Digital, Blu-ray, or DVD over at Amazon now.
Click right here for trailers and our review of Good Boys.