We here at Geeks of Doom have an awesome prize pack for one lucky reader! How’z about a copy of the world’s most successful MMORPG World of Warcraft, AND both of the current expansion packs Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King?!
Yessir! We GoDs are teaming with AXE to help get one awesome Geeks of Doom reader get ready just in time for the upcoming December 7th release of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.
One (1) winner will receive:
- One (1) copy of World of Warcraft
- One (1) copy of World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade
- One (1) copy of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
TO ENTER: We’re doing this one a little differently than our usual contest, but rest assured there’s still basically just two simple steps:
(1) Try out the the AXE ‘Rile the Ostrich’ game we have embedded below. If you find that you’re up to the challenge click through to the full game at AXE’s World’s Manliest Games and give it the old college try.
(2) Take a screenshot of your best score and email it to us at contest AT geeksofdoom.com with the word “WOW” in the subject line.
The person with the highest score wins!
See, I told ya. Not too difficult. Also, Bonus: You can enter as many times as you’d like.
Your browser does not support iframes.
RULES: Enter as MANY times as you would like. All entries must be in by Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 11:58 pm EST. Your personal information will NOT be shared with any outside parties. Contest is only open to residents of the continental United States and Canada. No other international entries will be accepted. Winners will be chosen by highest game score among valid entries and will be notified by email. In the event of a tie-score a winner will be selected at random from among the high score group. Void where prohibited.
Do you want a screenshot of our score from the embedded game or from the full game?
Comment by Demonstrable — October 19, 2010 @ 8:54 pm