The Blu-ray deal of the week over at Amazon right now is the Terminator Anthology Blu-ray box set for only $24.99 (that’s 50% off the list price of $49.99).
The set includes all four Terminator films – The Terminator, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, Terminator Salvation – along with bonus features.
Note, this deal is valid only for today, Saturday, March 8, 2014, until 11:59pm PST while supplies last.
Terminator Anthology Blu-ray Special Features
– The Terminator: A Retrospective
– Other Voices documentary with James Cameron
– Cast and crew interviews about The Terminator
– The Terminator deleted Scenes with James Cameron
– Audio commentary with James Cameron and writer William Wisher on Terminator 2
– Terminator 2 cast and crew audio commentary
– Terminator 2 deleted Scenes and outtakes
– Over eight hours of interactive Terminator 2 special features, such as behind-the-scenes video and multimedia galleries, storyboard-script mode, quizzes, and games
– Three audio commentaries for Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
– Terminator Salvation mythology timelines
– Terminator Salvation: Re-Forging the Future documentary