If you’re a fan of ThinkGeek products, then you know April 1st is the day to watch the site as they roll out their annual limited-time-only, hard-to-get (or actually, impossible to get!) products.
This year, the spotlight product of the day is one we’ve all been waiting for — Rosetta Stone® – Learn to Speak Klingon!
That’s right – the popular language learning system has teamed up with ThinkGeek and Nerdist to create this eagerly anticipated item and even got the endorsement of everyone’s favorite Klingon – Michael Dorn, who played Worf on Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. You can check out the video here below of Dorn hawking the new product.
Rumor has it that North Carolina Councilman David Waddell, who, in January submitted his letter of resignation in Klingon, was an early adopter of Rosetta Stone® – Learn to Speak Klingon.
Klingon may be a difficult language for humans to wrap their smooth heads around, but it’s made even more complicated by the constant threat that saying the wrong thing might accidentally land you in a battle to the death. And that’s why you need the comprehensive Learn to Speak Klingon course from Rosetta Stone.
You never want to find yourself in a position where you’re flipping through a copy of Introduction to Klingon Grammar, trying to sound fluent in front of a group of native speakers with photon torpedoes. This complete Klingon software package will enable you to express your thoughts safely and effectively in Klingon and master the conversational skills required to conduct negotiations, request medical assistance, and partake in the rich Klingon culture.
Why Rosetta Stone? Rosetta Stone is the world’s most popular and most advanced program for learning a new language. Having helped millions of learners from around the world, Rosetta Stone is uniquely situated to be able to broaden the reach of the Klingon language so that it can become truly universal.
Rosetta Stone® – Learn to Speak Klingon
– Everything you need for conversational Klingon
– Compatible with Windows XP+ and OS X+
– Requires CD-Rom drive and headset with microphone
– Learn at your own speed
– Master the use of inflected prefixes and situational suffixes
– Let our speech recognition technology improve your pronunciation
– Don’t sully your reputation by sounding like a hur’q
– Language software that will take you from simple greeting to arguing about sports over a bottle of Bloodwine
– Live conversation sessions with native speakers (guaranteed to be from Beta Quadrant)
– Language-enhancing games
– Free, downloadable mobile companion app
No Comments »
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL
Leave a comment