Another gameplay demo for the upcoming next-gen-only Assassin’s Creed Unity has been released by Ubisoft, which focuses on a cool new feature fans can look forward to.
We’ve already seen the new co-op gameplay in action, but this new demo offers a glimpse of a co-op heist mission can go down. Basically, heists let you and your friends infiltrate a restricted area to acquire artifacts and treasure, and then try to escape unseen. The more silent and undetected you are whilst attempting the heist, the more you can make off with.
You can see an Assassin’s Creed Unity co-op heist below.
Creative Director Alex Amancio walks us through this exciting first look at a co-op heist mission from Assassin’s Creed Unity. In heist missions you’ll have to coordinate your skills and attacks to infiltrate, steal the artifacts, and escape without being detected. The less you’re seen, the higher your reward for finishing the mission will be. Heists are just one type of co-op mission and with constantly changing goal placement as well as a variable number and location of guards you can replay heists again and again for a fresh experience every time.
About Assassin’s Creed Unity:
Assassin’s Creed Unity is the next-gen evolution of the blockbuster franchise powered by an all new engine. From the storming of the Bastille to the execution of King Louis XVI, experience Paris during the French Revolution as never before – and help the people of France carve an entirely new destiny. Assassin’s Creed Unity will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation® 4 and PC November 11.
– Play as Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin far more lethal than his ancestors
– Grab up to three friends and embark on unforgettable story-based missions Co-op missions
– Enjoy an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin, brought to life by an all new engine.
– Create your own unique play style by customizing your weapons, gear, outfit and specialized abilities.
– Fight your way through the stunning open-world city of Paris, built to a scale only possible through the Next Gen Anvil engine.
You can pre-order Assassin’s Creed Unity for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC (Physical l Download) now.