And… Cue music!
brought the auditions to NYC, with dancers vying for a Vegas spot on Travis Walls’ Team Stage or Stephen “tWitch” Boss’s Team Street. But first, they have to get past judges So You Think You Can Dance Nigel Lithgoe, Paula Abdul, and Jason Derulo.
Watch the 2 promos plus the incredible
Jaja audition from last week below.
– Virgil killed it!!! He was exactly what they were looking for! “A day at Disneyland in a minute and a half,” cooed Paula.
– Alexia had a lot of strength and used the music almost as if it were another dancer.
– Korey: 31 days clean, had such a strong audition, Nigel said he was going to have to stay clean for 90 days until Vegas. That made me happy.
– “Mr. Hollywood” is in one of the videos below. What a character! He is a “natural entertainer.”
– “Cookie” and “Angel” auditioned together. One made it and one didn’t. Who do you think the judges sent through? DO you agree?
– Hurrikane was magnificent! He made us all smile along with him.
– Kenya and Connor performed a contemporary together that rivaled the star power of any of the choreographers.
– Anime was animated. He was my favorite street dancer of the night.
– Eliazer was a B-Boy from the Bronx and he had such core strength… he kept himself so elevated, it was magical.
SYTYCD airs Monday nights at 8:00pm ET on FOX.
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE | SYTYCD | “Cold Hearted” from “Auditions #4: New York” | FOX BROADCASTING
Are these two New York auditioners cold hearted snakes? Nah, they’re just huge fans of judge Paula Abdul!
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE | SYTYCD | Classic Jason Derulo Impression from “Auditions #4: New York”
It takes some serious courage to impersonate one of the SYTYCD judges right in front of him. This New York contestant’s impression of Jason Derulo cannot be missed!
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE | SYTYCD | Animation Krump from “Auditions #3: Los Angeles” | FOX BROADCASTING
Jana “JaJa” Vankova from Van Nuys, CA blows everyone away with her robotic performance.