Simon Pegg was a guest on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon last night, promoting Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation, of which he reprises his role of Benji. The night before, Jimmy Fallon hosted Tom Cruise in an epic lip sync battle. While backstage, Pegg participated in a popular bit, called “Would You Rather?” The rules? Simple. Answer questions sent in by viewers, on what you would rather do, say, have, etc.
Watch what Simon Pegg “would rather” in the video below.
Some of the questions? Would you rather…
– your eyebrows 5 centimeters higher on your face, or 5 centimeters lower?
– have untrimmable nose hairs or constantly sweaty hands?
– live in the world of Shaun of the Dead or The World’s End?
– be the duck the size of a horse or a horse the size of a duck?
Or my personal favorite:
– Would you rather be in a buddy cop movie with Donald Trump forever OR have a mustache that insults you every time you look in a mirror?
Simon Pegg seemed to think that a ridiculously easy question. I think so too.
Oh. And don’t worry. There’s more questions – one referencing Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation, and one involving a vagina (not the sexy kind).
In order to find out these answers, you must watch this video.
The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon airs weeknights at 11:35pm ET on NBC.
Would You Rather: Simon Pegg
Simon Pegg hangs out backstage to answer Would You Rather questions about fighting zombies and watching his own birth. The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon features hilarious highlights from the show including: comedy sketches, music parodies, celebrity interviews, ridiculous games, and, of course, Jimmy’s Thank You Notes and hashtags! You’ll also find behind the scenes videos and other great web exclusives.